CAREGLOVE GLOBAL SDN BHD (933760-W)
- Assist Supervisor in carrying out day to day operation responsible for preventive maintenance repairing all type of equipment and machines in the factory.
- To report immediately to supervisor if any difficulties in completing jobs.
- To observe & practice the safety work requirement and report if any accident occurs to the supervisor.
- To initiate troubleshooting and repair of machinery and systems breakdown.
- Able to handle challenging and high pressure technical environment.
- Be part of service team in maintenance of machinery systems in carrying out support and maintenance.
- To work closely with the department to ensure meet production yield with minimum downtime recording.
- To continuously monitor and evaluate existing methods, process and equipment’s to determine process capability and undertake projects for process improvement.
- Handle any ad-hoc task given by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English, Tamil
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate with PW2 or PW4 is encourage to apply.
- Able to work shift hours.
- Preferably in Glove or Rubber Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careglove Global Sdn Bhd,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Off Jalan Senawang 3,
Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, N.S.D.K.