CAREGLOVE GLOBAL SDN BHD (933760-W)
- Supervise and coordinate activities for manufacturing team to support plant quality and cost improvement goals and opportunities.
- To responsible in commissioning new equipment or production units or new processes, monitoring modification and upgrades and troubleshooting existing process for out-of-control situations and out-of-specification situation.
- Lead and manage manufacturing planning for the development and implementation of the production line with related department.
- To monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance.
- To oversee and ensure that all critical nodes for quality indices are improve on qualified processes using quality improvement tools.
- To ensure all aspect of an operations or process meet according to specific requirements.
- To ensure productivity improvement through process changes, documents, specifications and work instructions.
- Work closely with engineers and production executives on improving the machine efficiency, optimizing the process, implement yield improvement and cost reduction programs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related glove industry is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Glove or Rubber Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent and currently hold the position as Process Engineer.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careglove Global Sdn Bhd,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Off Jalan Senawang 3,
Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, N.S.D.K.