CAREPLUS (M) SDN BHD (212677-K)
- To receive and take stock for all incoming materials i.e. chemicals, packaging, formers, semi processed gloves etc.
- To take charge of finished goods warehouse, take stock and finished goods, and work instruction procedure, non – conforming products etc.
- To ensure that finished goods, raw materials are segregated and stored in clearly defined areas and marked accordingly.
- To maintain an accurate and clearly defined stock record.
- To ensure the stores (storage areas) are clean and establish cleaning records and protocols.
- To plan deliveries for finished goods with Marketing, Packing & Production.
- To issue DO, keep track of stock movements between departments.
- To coordinate with Purchaser and Production to ensure timely arrival of materials and timely departure of finished goods.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness and hygiene of working area, it’s personnel and the compounds to meet GMP standard.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field or equivalent.
- Must be good oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be a team player who can also work independently when required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be focused on achieving key objectives in your work area.
- Computer literate: MS Office & MS Excel
- At least 3 years’ experience in warehousing and distribution in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Good planning, coordination, and supervision skills
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus (M) Sdn Bhd,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.