CAREPLUS (M) SDN BHD (212677-K)
- To pack / sort the gloves as per instruction.
- To remove defective gloves such as tearing, visible hole, dirt and mix size as well as other obvious visible defect during packing.
- To stamp the label on dispenser and carton as per documented procedure.
- To follow GMP rules and regulations and maintain cleanliness of packing area to meet GMP standards.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level/Higher Secondary.
- Must be good oral and written communication in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
email@example.com (Contact Person: Lau Mern Yee)
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus (M) Sdn Bhd,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.