CAREPLUS (M) SDN BHD (212677-K)
- Managing the full spectrum of monthly payroll, including payroll calculation, allowance, incentives, OT claims to ensure accuracy of data, timely pay out and compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Liaise with Section Heads/HODs to ensure all monthly leave applications, absenteeism, lateness and overtime are calculated and taken into monthly payroll processing.
- Process all statutory requirement (LHDN, EPF, SOCSO, Zakat, etc) and control checking of all these reports and ensure timely remittance to the authorities.
- Liaise with auditors and ensure all related documentations are properly maintained for audit purposes.
- Assist to resolve inquiries and complaints from employees arising from interpretations of payroll regulations, and practices. Highlight unresolved issues to HR Manager for discussion and solution.
- Assist in annual bonus and yearly increment preparation and pay-out.
- Manage C&B processes such as GHS & GPA are updated every month and renewed annually, incentives, benefits, recognition and retention schemes.
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly or yearly reports for management.
- Undertake / participate in any ad hoc projects or other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Certificate or Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in HR Payroll system will be advantageous but not an absolute requirement.
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be a team player who can also work independently when required.
- Strong interpersonal skill and be focused on achieving key objectives in work area.
- Computer literate – Well versed with Microsoft Office.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Human Resource Support or equivalent.
- Working experience in Manufacturing environment will be added advantage.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus (M) Sdn Bhd,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.