CAREPLUS (M) SDN BHD (212677-K)
- Assist setting up a Robust Cost Accounting structure and system to derive accurate product costs by stages of products produced at the plant and improve it on a continuous basis.
- Ensure the Assets and Liabilities of the company is valued and reported accurately and consistent with Accounting policies.
- Assist in coordinating month end close procedures for the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and supporting schedules. Review and analyze general ledger balances before monthly reports are issued.
- Assist in Physical verification and valuation of Inventory and ensuring correctness and reasonableness of inventories reported.
- Assist in year-end audit and preparation of documents or schedules as requested by external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Physical verification of Fixed Assets (asset sighting and tagging) and ensure action for changes in Fixed Assets.
- Flexible to any new assignment / job related to financial closing matters and Accounting system.
- Assist in verification and processing AP invoices.
- Assist in batch payment verification
- Possess a Degree in Accounting or part professional Accountancy qualification, in ACCA or CIMA.
- Preferably to have experience with ERP systems and other office suite software (Excel).
- At least 1-2 years of working experience with manufacturing accounting environment.
- Willing to work extra hour to complete deadline job or projects in time, with good time management.
- Willing to work alternate Saturday (1/2) day, follow company policy.
- A team player. Keen interest with IT system and willing to learn the system then willing transfer knowledge and skills to the team to improve the closing process / or to make it more automated.
- High integrity, professional, committed, willing to learn and always apply good work ethic.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careplus (M) Sdn Bhd,
120-121, Jalan Senawang 3, Senawang Industrial Estate,
70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.