CAREGLOVE GLOBAL SDN BHD (933760-W)
- Responsible to inspect, observe, analyse and control all activities involved in the section and department.
- To ensure all the system, process and equipment or raw materials are operating normal according to specification and as per schedule.
- To supervise the operation and ensure the quality of work are according to company standard requirements.
- To take immediate response and action if found any abnormality and report superior.
- To communicate and hand over job when taking over shift.
- To liaise with superior on the daily activities.
- To train the Leader and Operators regarding work procedure, instruction and quality standard and also to continually monitor their work performance.
- To provide, check the required data, reports and collect the documentation for approval from superior.
- To ensure the workers are comply with Safety and Health requirement.
- To maintain cleanliness and 5S in workplace.
- To highlight and investigate any abnormality happened in workplace.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Others), Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, Tamil
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required to work shift hour.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please email a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to:
Submit your resume to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Careglove Global Sdn Bhd,
Lot 17479, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Off Jalan Senawang 3,
Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, N.S.D.K.